Thursday 25 October 2012

I chose this because I love the fact she's smiling, its a shot of her upper body showing off what she's wearing and she looks happy. Im a pretty cheerful person most of the time so most likely will be smiling in most of the shots.

This is my favourite picture, I love the black and white colours which brings out her hair and her features. I love the pose with one arm behind her neck and her head facing towards the floor. But she's smiling at the same time which makes it a nicer photo. I think a shot like this would suit me a lot.


What makes this phot for me is the background! Even though its simple it just makes her stand out. By making the effect of having a light behind her that fades towards the edges of the shot. I also like the pose, I think its quite reserved but comes across as she knows what she's doing as its quite a serious pose.

I like this because its a floor shot. I like the angle, lighting and location of the picture. The colours in the background bring out the colours shes wearing and also her hair. It's a relaxed pose.


The pink tint creates a really nice effect for this picture. I like that its a close up, shows off her hair and facial features. I think this would also suit my look.

I really like the fact she's wearing grey which matches the background but is different shades so it works. I like the side pose which is quite nice and elegant, her hair is the main aspect of the picture and her skin tone contrasts against the grey colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment